Born [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 244 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 3E601E6C28724183B34A8C47F95D690217A3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 Dec 2009
- Time: 07:29
Prior to import, this record was last changed 07:29 14 Dec 2009.
- WikiTree profile Trenerry-289 created through the import of Trenerry-1.ged on Aug 5, 2011 by Neil Trenerry. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Neil and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Trenerry directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Trenerry directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.