- John Trenerry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 3E601E6C28724183B34A8C47F95D690217A3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 Dec 2009
- Time: 07:29
- Date: 14 Dec 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 07:29 14 Dec 2009.
- WikiTree profile Trenerry-289 created through the import of Trenerry-1.ged on Aug 5, 2011 by Neil Trenerry. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Neil and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 18 Jan 2015 at 18:45 GMT Neil Trenerry wrote:
Name: John Ternere
Location: Maddren Parrishe (Madron and Penzance)
Ability: a b.
On 15 Jan 2015 at 00:32 GMT Neil Trenerry wrote:
Date 16 Jun 1563 Parish Or Reg District Newlyn East Groom Fn John Groom Sn TRENERY Groom Age Groom Residence Groom Condition Groom Rank Profession Groom Signed / Marked (S/M) Groom Father Name Groom Father Rank Profession Bride Fn Christian Bride Sn NEWHAME Bride Age Bride Residence Bride Condition Bride Rank Profession Bride Signed / Marked (S/M) Bride Father Name Bride Father Rank Profession Banns / Licence (B/L)
John is 39 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 42 degrees from Michael Phelps, 46 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 39 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.