- Francis Tripp's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of early white ancestors.ged on 25 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: BEF 10 FEB 1615
- Place: Horkstow, Lincolnshire, England
- Source: #S482
- User ID: CFCD0EF21A5042F3A2DBE87E20E38D550353
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 JAN 2011.
- Reference: 19064
- Source S482
- Abbreviation: Tripp: Some Observations on the Ancestry of John Tripp, Emigrant toPortsmouth, Rhode Island
- Title: Neil D. Thompson, "Some Observations on the Ancestry of John Tripp, Emigrant to Portsmouth, Rhode Island," The Genealogist, Volume 10, Number 2 (Fall 1998), Page 195-199
- Note: Source Medium: Magazine
- Repository: #R39
- Repository R39
- Name: New England Historic Genealogical Society (99-101 Newbury Street, Boston, Mass. 02116)
- Web Address: http://www.AmericanAncestors.org
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Francis is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 17 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.