- Elizabeth Tripp's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Baptized: 15 December 1615 in Horkstow, Lincolnshire, England. 
- Buried: 19 July 1648 in Horkstow, Lincolnshire, England. 
- Died unmarried and buried as 'daughter of Isabel Tripp, widow.'
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Genealogist, vol. 10 no 2. (Fall 1989):195-199. Some Observations on the Ancestry of John Tripp, Emigrant to Portsmouth, Rhode Island, by Neil D. Thompson.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.