Born [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 165 times.
This person was created through the import of grant2.ged on 07 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: GN3D-5N
- User ID: BD544EFC6A7E8E44A39FE617580F0CA36AAE
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 Jul 1999
- Time: 00:00:00
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 20 Jul 1999.
- User ID: 4BB6694A09FE4E4DBFA40A341B0CAE8D591E
- Husband: Robert Potter
- Wife: Isabel Tripp
- Date: ABT 1630
Could not parse date out of ABT 1630.
This person was created on 22 April 2011 through the import of MOR2003d.GED.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Isabel Potter or have a special interest in honoring her life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isabel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Isabel Potter directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Isabel Potter directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.