- James (Henry) Tubbs's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: MAY-1837
Could not interpret date in Death Date (MAY-1837).
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 MAY 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 29 MAY 2010.
- Note: Father and mother not confirmed.
- Husband: James (Henry) Tubbs
- Wife: Henrietta (Henny) Wimbrow
- Child: Samuel Tubbs
- Child: Henrietta L. E. Tubbs
- Date: 5 MAR 1832
- Husband: John Tubbs
- Wife: Lurena Freeman
- Child: William Tubbs
- Child: John Tubbs,Jr. UNKNOWN
- Child: James (Henry) Tubbs
- Child: Mary Tubbs
- Child: Samuel Tubbs
- Child: Moses Tubbs
- Child: Sarah (Sallie) Tubbs
- WikiTree profile Tubbs-192 created through the import of Davis Family.GED on Oct 14, 2012 by Bob Davis. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Bob and others.
- Source: S5 Abbreviation: THOMAS POWELL WIMBROW FAMILY, compiled by Robert T. Wimbrow, Nov. 30, 1991. Note: THOMAS POWELL WIMBROW FAMILY, compiled by Robert T. Wimbrow, Nov. 30, 1991. of 1028 Kevin Rd., Knoxville, Tenn. 37923. Tel.# (615) 690-0760. Research started by Maude Wimbrow Davenport, Robert's greataunt.
- Source: S56 Abbreviation: Wor. County Marriage licsenses, 1795-1865. By Mary Beth and Vanessa Long. Note: Wor. County Marriage licsenses, 1795-1865. By Mary Beth and Vanessa Long. 6
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James (Henry)'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James (Henry) is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 37 degrees from Nikola Tesla on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.