This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: MAY-1837
Could not interpret date in Death Date (MAY-1837).
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 MAY 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 29 MAY 2010.
- Note: Father and mother not confirmed.
- Husband: James (Henry) Tubbs
- Wife: Henrietta (Henny) Wimbrow
- Child: Samuel Tubbs
- Child: Henrietta L. E. Tubbs
- Date: 5 MAR 1832
- Husband: John Tubbs
- Wife: Lurena Freeman
- Child: William Tubbs
- Child: John Tubbs,Jr. UNKNOWN
- Child: James (Henry) Tubbs
- Child: Mary Tubbs
- Child: Samuel Tubbs
- Child: Moses Tubbs
- Child: Sarah (Sallie) Tubbs
- WikiTree profile Tubbs-192 created through the import of Davis Family.GED on Oct 14, 2012 by Bob Davis. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Bob and others.
- Source: S5 Abbreviation: THOMAS POWELL WIMBROW FAMILY, compiled by Robert T. Wimbrow, Nov. 30, 1991. Note: THOMAS POWELL WIMBROW FAMILY, compiled by Robert T. Wimbrow, Nov. 30, 1991. of 1028 Kevin Rd., Knoxville, Tenn. 37923. Tel.# (615) 690-0760. Research started by Maude Wimbrow Davenport, Robert's greataunt.
- Source: S56 Abbreviation: Wor. County Marriage licsenses, 1795-1865. By Mary Beth and Vanessa Long. Note: Wor. County Marriage licsenses, 1795-1865. By Mary Beth and Vanessa Long. 6
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James (Henry)'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.