- Abigail Tucker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 40140F77-6F39-48BF-98B6-F39401E7664F
- ID Number: MH:IF43129
- 16 MAY 1735
- Preston, New London, Connecticut, USA
- ID: 7F45D892-BEA4-4573-AE9B-67C80C89631F
- ID Number: MH:IF43130
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I713
- ID: 25DC97FC-FA8D-4E1E-A856-A981F683FE08
- 30 NOV 2012 23:42:08 GMT-6
- Source: S159 Record ID Number: MH:S159 User ID: 0EBD5F99-3500-4CEA-A933-B202281D9D16 Author: Jacques Tucker Title: Tucker Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Tucker Web Site CONT Family tree: 0598445-1 Media: 484073-1 Type: Smart Matching Page: Abigail Tucker Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000806 Data: Date: 30 NOV 2012 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to Philip Tripp for creating WikiTree profile Tucker-2629 through the import of Tripp9Feb2013.ged on Feb 9, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Philip and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abigail's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Abigail is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 46 degrees from Anne Frank, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.