- George Tucker Sr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 NOV 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 29 NOV 2006.
- Note: George Ducker cited as Executor of Charles Hart estate, Cabarrus County NC P&QS 16 January 1793
- WikiTree profile Tucker-980 created through the import of HAYER.GED on May 29, 2011 by Larry Hayer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George:
- Julia (Bell) Lansberry - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M071333
- Glenn Knight - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A237572
Ancestry.com member glennrknight
Family Tree DNA kit 137356
- Julia (Bell) Lansberry - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 347533
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 21 degrees from Mark Hamill, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.