- George Tucker Sr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 NOV 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 29 NOV 2006.
- Note: George Ducker cited as Executor of Charles Hart estate, Cabarrus County NC P&QS 16 January 1793
- WikiTree profile Tucker-980 created through the import of HAYER.GED on May 29, 2011 by Larry Hayer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George:
- Julia (Bell) Lansberry : 23andMe, GEDMatch M071333 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A539725, Ancestry member julia_cybele + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #347533
- Glenn Knight : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A237572, Ancestry member glennrknight, FTDNA kit #137356
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
George is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Anne Frank, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.