- Japhet Turner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 17 SEP 1704
- Place: Scituate, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA
Baptisms-- "The names of those that I have baptized in the year 1704 are here set down [Rev Nathaniel Eells]. Japhet Turner, Son of Japhet Turner September 17. ".
- Husband: Japheth Turner
- Wife: Elizabeth Morse
- Date: 17 JAN 1724/25
- Place: Middleborough, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA
"January 17 1725/4 Japheth Turner and Elisabeth Morse both of middleborough after lawfull publication and Consent of parents: were married: PR Peter Thacher."
Death before 14 Sep 1748 when administration on estate of Japhet Turner of Middleborough was granted to widow Elizabeth Turner. 
- Source: S136 Title: Middleboro, MA, Births, Marriages and Deaths Compiler: Bowman, George Ernest Publication: The Mayflower Descendant, MA, 1900-1937 Repository: #R45
- Repository: R45 Name: Mayflower Descendant
- Source: S153 Title: NEHGR: Records of Second Church of Scituate, Vol. 58, pp. 85-86 Publication: Apr 1904
- Source: S1592 Title: Mayflower Families Through 5 Generations, Edward Doty: His Descendants Thru sons Isaac & Joseph & daughter Mary, Volume: Vol. 11, Part 3 Author: Hill, Peter B. Publication: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, Plymouth, MA, 2000
- Source: S165 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Boston Evening Transcript (March 10, 1902) Page 12: Answers *5389.
- ↑ Source: #S165 Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=17838154&pid=602838836
- ↑ Source: #S136 Book 1, p. 55
- ↑ Source: #S153
- ↑ Source: #S136 Book 1, p. 55
- ↑ Lucy Mary Kellogg, Edna Waugh Townsend, Peter B. Hill, Robert S. Wakefield, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: pt.1. Edward Doty : his descendants through Edward and John General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 2000, Part 1, p. 60.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Japhet by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Ernie Turner : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup 1-M253, Ysearch DNA37, FTDNA kit #196530
- Sandy (Sands) Peachey : 23andMe, GEDMatch F253269 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch F253269 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F253269, FTDNA kit #253269
- Brad Fisher : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member svenskaflicka441
- Alice (Annen) Schmitt : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A425914
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Al Adams and Bobbie Hall. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Japhet is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.