Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 132 times.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N11188@
- @N11188@ NOTE
- Ancestor of Hannah Corbet (Nancy Redman).
- User ID: 87FC9660F3CD4702BFEE8AD23226236A700D
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 APR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William de Turville directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William de Turville directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.