Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 39 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Martha /Tutt/
- ID: 1D03A3AD9B3D4E6ABE0E71C085A0F6183009
- 26 JAN 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 JAN 2013.
- Source: S4 Type: Family Bible Title: Mary Pauline Johnson-Monroe’s Genealogical Papers Periodical: Research Papers Publication: None Owner: Mary Pauline Johnson-Monroe Source Locality: Kensington, MD Media: Papers
- ↑ Source: #S4
Thank you to Doug Sadtler for creating WikiTree profile Tutt-87 through the import of The Monroe Family File.ged on Jan 26, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Doug and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Martha's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Martha Tutt directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Martha Tutt directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.