- Phillipa (Tyrell) Cornwallis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father Edward Tyrrell, Esq., Sheriff & Escheator of Essex & Hertfordshire4,5 b. c 1400, d. 17 Dec 1442
Philippe Tyrrell was born circa 1424 at of Downham, Essex, England.
Mother Anne Pashley4,5 b. c 1399
Thomas Cornwallis, Esq., son of John Cornwallis and Phillipa Buckton, before 1447;
(John, Esq; Edward, Esq; Robert; & William, Esq.) and 1 daughter (Katherine, wife of Thomas Foxmere).1,2,3
Thomas Cornwallis, Esq. b. c 1421, d. 26 May 1484
Edward Cornwallis, Esq.1 William Cornwallis, Esq.+1,2,3 b. c 1470, d. 20 Nov 1519
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 252.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 20.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 376.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 19.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 375.
- Marshall, George William. The Visitations of the County of Nottingham in the Years 1569 and 1614 (London, 1871) Page 161
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Phillipa's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.