This profile represents the wife of Richard Bartlett. It is believed that these Bartletts came from Wiltshire. So far, I have not seen or heard of any original records from the area from the sixteenth or seventeenth century which confirm the marriage.
- Source: Ancestry.com Public Member Trees www.ancestry.com, Online Publication: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006; Note: this is a premium service.
- Source: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998; Repository: Family History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84150 USA. ref: Ancestral File Number: 9CQP-VP
AcknowlegementsValerie Koutek, Becky Syphers, Robert Weaver, David Mahony, John Putnam
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joan's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, David Mahony, and John Putnam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 19, 2013 at 12:05GMT Becky Syphers wrote: