This profile represents the wife of Richard Bartlett. It is believed that these Bartletts came from Wiltshire. So far, I have not seen or heard of any original records from the area from the sixteenth or seventeenth century which confirm the marriage.
- Source: Ancestry.com Public Member Trees www.ancestry.com, Online Publication: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006; Note: this is a premium service.
- Source: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998; Repository: Family History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84150 USA. ref: Ancestral File Number: 9CQP-VP
Valerie Koutek, Becky Syphers, Robert Weaver, David Mahony, John Putnam
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joan's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, David Mahony, and John Putnam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 19, 2013 at 12:05GMT Becky Syphers wrote:
Joan is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.