ALTERNATE BIRTHS: BORN BET. 953 AND 1001 BJORN BIORN ESTRI (NOTES) DENMARK (L) ULFUSSON
- This is most likely more than one person
Birth: BET 953 AND 1001
- AKA BIORN ESTRI ULSIUSSON ESTRIDSSEN
- JARL OF DENMARK
- 1 AKA BJORN ULFIUSSON OF HUNTINGDON
- 2 AKA BJORN ULFUSSON EARL IN ENGLAND
- 3 AKA BJORN ULFIUSSON EARL OF DENMARK
- 4 AKA BEORN BEROSUME
- 5 AKA BJORN BJORNSSON
- 6 AKA BIORN STRYBIORNSON
- 7 AKA BJORN BIORN ESTRI DENMARK ULFIUSSON
- 8 AKA EARL OF (L) DENMARK BJORN (ULFIUSSOn
- 9 AKA BEORN ARMSTRONG
- BET 978 AND 1049
Searching for someone else?
- Kenneth (MacAlpin) of Scotland
- Siward Bjornsson (Northumbria) of Northumbria
- Ulf af Skåne (Thorgilsson) Thrugilsson
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Bjorn by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Kenneth Harding : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 9JZ6Z, FTDNA kit #469689
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, and Gordon Stewart. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 28, 2015 at 17:59GMT Katherine Patterson wrote:
On November 1, 2013 at 07:09GMT Sheri Sturm wrote:
Bjorn is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 37 degrees from Gene Kelly, 31 degrees from Bram Stoker and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.