ALTERNATE BIRTHS: BORN BET. 953 AND 1001 BJORN BIORN ESTRI (NOTES) DENMARK (L) ULFUSSON
- This is most likely more than one person
Birth: BET 953 AND 1001
- AKA BIORN ESTRI ULSIUSSON ESTRIDSSEN
- JARL OF DENMARK
- 1 AKA BJORN ULFIUSSON OF HUNTINGDON
- 2 AKA BJORN ULFUSSON EARL IN ENGLAND
- 3 AKA BJORN ULFIUSSON EARL OF DENMARK
- 4 AKA BEORN BEROSUME
- 5 AKA BJORN BJORNSSON
- 6 AKA BIORN STRYBIORNSON
- 7 AKA BJORN BIORN ESTRI DENMARK ULFIUSSON
- 8 AKA EARL OF (L) DENMARK BJORN (ULFIUSSOn
- 9 AKA BEORN ARMSTRONG
- BET 978 AND 1049
Searching for someone else?
- Kenneth (MacAlpin) of Scotland
- Siward (Ulfsson) Biornsson
- Siward Earl of (Bjornsson) Northumbria
- Ulf af Skåne (Thorgilsson) Thrugilsson
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bjorn's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, and Gordon Stewart. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 1, 2013 Sheri Sturm wrote: