- Benjamin Underwood's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-923559106
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-923559106
- Repository: #R-923559107
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R-923559107
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Jim Bartlett : 23andMe, GEDMatch M202105 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A700289, Ancestry member jimbartlett1 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T252878, FTDNA kit #5960
- Pam Ellis : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A350254, Ancestry member westofsnst
- Jan McNamara : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A099459
- Beth Stephenson : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A551014, Ancestry member ebeth32129
- Larry Stephenson : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A957320, Ancestry member ebeth32129
- Virginia Kathleen Stephenson : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A609811, Ancestry member ebeth32129
- Justin Fegley : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A961957, Ancestry member ebeth32129
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.