Martha was born around 1812. Her last name might be Scargill.
Can you add any information on Martha Unknown? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- Possible marriage record (I can't be sure that this is the same Joseph and Martha, but it's around the right time and in the right area.)
- Same record (with image) on Ancestry (subscription required)
- 1841 England Census, Huddersfield, Yorkshire. (Ancestry subscription required)
- 1851 England Census, Huddersfield, Yorkshire. (Ancestry subscription required)
- 1861 England Census, Huddersfield, Yorkshire. (Ancestry subscription required)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Martha's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.