- Dorcas (Unknown) Buss's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Jones (died 1673) married prior to October 1648 (birth of 1st child) Dorcas _______. Widow Dorcas Jones remarried to William Buss (died 1697/8, his second wife) on 24 December 1674 at Concord, Massachusetts. His widow Dorcas (______) Jones Buss died in Concord on 22 November 1709.
"Ensine William Buss & Dorcuss Jones maried 24. desemr. 1674" in Concord
"mrs Dorcas Buss Relict Widow to ye Lt Wm Buss dyed Novembr ye 22d 1709" in Concord
Children of Dorcas and John Jones
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Dorcas's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anne B, Rich Davis, Jamie Coyle, and John George Hermanson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 17, 2015 at 03:08GMT Anne B wrote:
On November 30, 2014 at 23:10GMT Anne B wrote: