- Elizabeth Utech's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
NNS Ancestor - This profile has been added to the category Project Collateral-Prospect. That category is a holding pen for profiles that are only collaterally related to a current project, or that may be added to a different project. See the category page for further criteria and explanation. If you have identified an appropriate project for this profile, feel free to add it there, and change this category, or delete this template, as most appropriate. Mix-216 21:28, 16 December 2014 (EST)
Could not parse date out of ABT 1620.
- @F1961@ FAM
- Husband: @I5899@
- Wife: @I5900@
- Child: @I3645@
- Date: ABT 1620
- This person was created on 02 November 2010 through the import of MacEntee_Richard_2010-11-01.ged.
- Elizabetth was born in 1580. Elizabetth Utech ... She passed away in 1655. 
- Thanks to John Ellis for entering this profile. Entered by John Ellis, Jun 22, 2013. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by John and others.
- Thanks to Mary Ruth Westerman for entering this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Mary Ruth and others.
- Elizabeth Utech ... 
- Thanks to John Ellis for entering this profile. Entered by John Ellis, May 28, 2013. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Thomas MacEntee and John Ellis. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.