in North Salem, NY
[private mother (1720's - unknown)]
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 103 times.
Hannah was born in 1762. She is the daughter of Joseph Vail and Rachel Miller. She passed away in 1858. 
No more info is currently available for Hannah Vail. Can you add to her biography?
- Tom Kelly, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Tom and others.
- ↑ Entered by Tom Kelly, Feb 10, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Hannah Vail directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Hannah Vail directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.