- Isaac Van Bibber's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Montgomery County, Missouri.
- User ID: 39523BA4-5B9D-47F4-BC95-6EDB23D1B091
- Record ID Number: MH:IF21095
- Date: 1811
- Place: St. Charles County, Missouri, USA
- User ID: 98701622-534D-4572-A630-0D5E378E4E3D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF21096
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1808
- User ID: CD244701-362B-42EF-8BD8-403715EC1EE2
- UPD 06 APR 2013 20:23:28 GMT-6
- ↑ Entered by Marie Mills, Feb 13, 2012
- Source: S125 Record ID Number: MH:S108 User ID: 51B17624D8D46170F8CA9828572FC112 Author: George Wood Title: Wood Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Wood Web Site CONT Family tree: 9316407-179 Media: 25877021-2 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC500778 Page: Isaac Van Bibber Data: Date: 14 JUN 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Marie Mills, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Marie and others.
Thank you to Terry Duncan for creating WikiTree profile Van Bibber-143 through the import of TDuncan.ged on Jul 11, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Terry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isaac by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Isaac:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 11, 2015 at 17:33GMT Greg Hays wrote: