|This person belongs to a New Netherland family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
- Barent was born in 1610. Barent Van de Cuyl ... He passed away in 1676.
- Barent Jacobsen Kool
- 18 MAY 1610
- New York, New York
- Age: 22-23
- Husband: Barent* Jacobsen Cool
- Wife: Marretje Leendert de Grauw
- Child: Jacob Barentsen Cool
- Child: Aaltje Cool
- Child: Deborah Cool
- Child: Applonia Cool
- Child: Leendert Cool
- Child: Arent Cool
- Child: Teunis Cool
- Child: Arent Cool
- Child: Pieter Cool
- Date: BEF 1639?
Could not parse date out of BEF 1639?.
- Kingston, Ulster, New York, USA
- Age: 65-66
- Note: Cool Westfall Gonsales-Duk family history
- Note: Barent's story
- Note: Information from "The Kool (Cool or Cole) Family in America
- Source: S-2049665188 Repository: #R-2139194211 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Repository: R-2139194211 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source S356: Title: Settlers of the Beekman Patent: Abbreviation: Beekman Patent Settlers: Author: Frank J. Doherty: Publication: Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, ongoing
- ↑ :: Source: #S356 Chapter 42, The Cole Families
- ↑ : Source: #S356 Page: Additions and Corrections, p. 932
Changes & Merges
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Barent's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Hartley, Karen Pelling, Rich Davis, and Herbert Wolfe. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 9, 2014 Steven Mix wrote:
It looks to be a completely independent line, because I cannot spot any common descendants, ancestors, or patronymics between them, and the dates in the tree there all appear to be orderly as well.
On June 29, 2014 Liz Shifflett wrote:
On March 12, 2014 Michelle Hartley wrote: