|Barent Van de Cuyl belongs to a New Netherland family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
- Barent was born in 1610. Barent Van de Cuyl ... He passed away in 1676.
- Barent Jacobsen Kool
- 18 MAY 1610
- New York, New York
- Age: 22-23
- Husband: Barent* Jacobsen Cool
- Wife: Marretje Leendert de Grauw
- Child: Jacob Barentsen Cool
- Child: Aaltje Cool
- Child: Deborah Cool
- Child: Applonia Cool
- Child: Leendert Cool
- Child: Arent Cool
- Child: Teunis Cool
- Child: Arent Cool
- Child: Pieter Cool
- Date: BEF 1639?
Could not parse date out of BEF 1639?.
- Kingston, Ulster, New York, USA
- Age: 65-66
- Note: Cool Westfall Gonsales-Duk family history
- Note: Barent's story
- Note: Information from "The Kool (Cool or Cole) Family in America
- Source: S-2049665188 Repository: #R-2139194211 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Repository: R-2139194211 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source S356: Title: Settlers of the Beekman Patent: Abbreviation: Beekman Patent Settlers: Author: Frank J. Doherty: Publication: Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, ongoing
- ↑ :: Source: #S356 Chapter 42, The Cole Families
- ↑ : Source: #S356 Page: Additions and Corrections, p. 932
Changes & Merges
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Barent's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Hartley, Herbert Wolfe, and Rich Davis. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 9, 2014 at 23:35GMT Steven Mix wrote:
It looks to be a completely independent line, because I cannot spot any common descendants, ancestors, or patronymics between them, and the dates in the tree there all appear to be orderly as well.
On June 29, 2014 at 16:13GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On March 12, 2014 at 14:20GMT Michelle Hartley wrote: