This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 10 Sep 1913
- Place: Alpine, Utah, Utah, USA
- Date: 12 Sep 1913
- Place: Alpine City Cemetery, Alpine, Utah, Utah, USA
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 1BJC-BL
- User ID: 779D7E396C9540F994EA529716971EE31A45
- Data Changed:
- Date: 3 May 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 3 May 2007.
- WikiTree profile Vance-268 created through the import of Ancestors of JaAnna Bowen Nelson.ged on May 27, 2011 by JaAnna Nelson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by JaAnna and others.
- Source: S2 Abbreviation: Family Records of JaAnna Nelson Title: Family Records of JaAnna Nelson Author: JaAnna Nelson Note: These are compiled records from many sources researched by JaAnna Jean Bowen Nelson Repository: #R494 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R494 Name: Lynn Edward & JaAnna Jean Bowen Nelson Address: Lynn Edward & JaAnna Jean Bowen Nelson CONT 3835 West 2925 South CONT West Valley City, Utah 84120 USA Name: Lynn Edward & JaAnna Jean Bowen Nelson Address 1: 3835 West 2925 South City: West Valley City State: Utah Postal Code: 84120 Country: USA Phone Number: 801-968-4206 E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Source: S30 Media: Internet Database Abbreviation: FamilySearch Internet - 1880 US Census Index Title: FamilySearch Internet - 1880 US Census Index Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Publication: Salt Lake City, Utah: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 2001 Repository: #R501 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R501 Name: FamilySearch Internet Address: FamilySearch Internet Name: FamilySearch Internet URL: http://www.familysearch.org/
- Source: S461 Abbreviation: Utah History Research Center Archives & History Title: Utah History Research Center Archives & History Author: Utah Archives & Records Service Repository: #R408 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R408 Name: Utah State History Research Center Address: Utah State History Research Center Name: Utah State History Research Center URL: http://historyresearch.utah.gov/
- Source: S646 Abbreviation: Ancestry Online Census Images Title: Ancestry Online Census Images Author: United States Census Office Publication: Washington, DC: The National Archives Repository: #R521 Paranthetical: N
- Repository: R521 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Ancestry.com CONT www.ancestry.com Name: Ancestry.com Address 1: www.ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S461
- ↑ Source: #S30 Page: pg. 250B Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Note: Family History Library Film 1255338 CONT NA Film Number T9-1338 Data: Text: Angelia VANCE Self W Female W 43 IL Keeping House --- IN John A. VANCE Son S Male W 24 UT Laborer TN IL Louis J. VANCE Son S Male W 22 UT Farming TN IL Angelia VANCE Dau S FemaleW 20 UT At Home TN IL Joseph VANCE Son S Male W 18 UT Laborer TN IL Wm. O. VANCE Son S Male W 13 UT At School TN IL
- ↑ Source: #S646 Page: ED 86; pg. 250B; dn181/fn 186 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Note: 3 DATE 12 Jun 1880 CONT CONT CONT 1880 - Alpine, Utah, Utah Data: Text: ln 8; Vance, Angelia; w; f; age 43; head; widow; keeping house; b. IL; Fb --; Mb IN ln 9; Vance, John A.; w; m; age 24; son; S; laborer; b. UT; Fb TN; Mb IL ln 10; Vance, Louis J.; w; m; age 22; son; S; farming;b. UT; Fb TN; Mb IL ln 11; Vance, Angelia; w; f; age 20; dau.; S; at home;b. UT; Fb TN; Mb IL ln 12; Vance, Joseph A.; w; m; age 18; son; laborer;b. UT; Fb TN; Mb IL ln 13; Vance, Wm. O.; w; m; age 13; son; at school;b. UT; Fb TN; Mb IL
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Lewis Jefferson's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.