in Halifax Co., VA
in Oakville, Live Oak Co., TX
This page has been accessed 204 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 913D4D18-8F3E-4B13-B143-21065B137BEA
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5
- Date: 15 OCT 1795
- Place: Halifax Co., VA
- User ID: 40B9841B-C37A-4D3B-8D24-CC8E195C7215
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6
- Date: AFT 1860
- Place: Oakville, Live Oak Co., TX
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I3
- User ID: 353CF620-12F9-46B0-9F94-374D1B3C67CB
- WikiTree profile Vaughan-336 created through the import of JohnVaughan.ged on Oct 11, 2011 by Tim Childress. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James L's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James L Vaughan directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James L Vaughan directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.