- Mary (Vaughan) Gilliam's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 60E552F4-AF2D-4E94-90F3-613F8D0F4E49
- Record ID Number: MH:IF530
- Date: 12 APR 1800
- Place: Hawkins Co., TN
- User ID: 814026FB-0A36-4910-BBD7-1C7C4439F00E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF531
- Date: ABT 1869
- Place: Hawkins Co., TN
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I393
- User ID: E3E00C0B-D2B8-45D5-B65E-8820C0257F13
- Note: 12. JOHN8 GILLIAM (HINCHEA7, JOHN6, HINCHEA5, JOHN4, CAPTAIN HINCHEA3 GILLUM, JOHN2 GILLIAM, LT. CAPT. JOHN1 GILHAM) was born 1798 in Hawkins Co., Tennessee, and died Abt. 1873 in Hawkins Co., Tennessee. He married MARY "POLLY" VAUGHN 1820 in Hawkins Co., Tennessee, daughter of JOHN VAUGHN and NANCY CALLICOTT.
- Children of JOHN GILLIAM and MARY VAUGHN are:
- i. JAMES GILLIAM, b. 1823.
- ii. ELIZABETH ANN GILLIAM.
- iii. HINCHEA GILLIAM, b. 1828.
- iv. LEMUAL GILLIAM, b. 1830.
- v. WILEY GILLIAM, b. 1834.
- vi. JOHN A. GILLIAM, b. 1837.
- vii. NANCY ANN GILLIAM, b. 1840.
- viii. SUSAN GILLIAM, b. 1844.
- WikiTree profile Vaughan-382 created through the import of JohnVaughan.ged on Oct 11, 2011 by Tim Childress. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tim and others.
No biography yet. Can you add information or sources?
- ↑ Vaughn-1620 was created by Kitty Chandler through the import of ChristineBranham1.ged on May 11, 2014. This comment and citation should be deleted after a short biography has been added and primary sources have been cited.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Mary:
- Dennis Lepp - AncestryDNA
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kitty Carr and Daryl Maxwell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 13, 2015 at 19:13GMT Tom Greene wrote:
Daughter of John Vaughan