in Rowan County, NC, USA
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 80 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jacob /Wagner (Waggoner)/
Taking Wagner as the last name from Wagner (Waggoner).
- User ID: 4447FBA173B34EB8AB9479363E04EAC734D0
- Data Changed:
- Date: 10 JUL 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 10 JUL 2011.
- WikiTree profile Wagner-952 created through the import of My Family File072211.ged on Jul 25, 2011 by Grady Lucas. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Grady and others.
- Source: S93 Author: Randy Regan Reference: Web Site Data Changed: 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:37 CREA 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:08 Page: [Q:1]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jacob's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Jacob Wagner directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Jacob Wagner directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.