- Johann Walrath's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S-1849633365 Repository: #R-1849633367 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=31076681&pid=80
- Repository: R-1849633367 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Note:
Research on the net finds that there is a Johann Adolph Walrath, born 1711, in Palatine, New York. Surely a different from this profile, so they should not be confused.
I have found a bit of support for Kim Roman's statement. 
states:  "November 17th: Christina Elisabetha, born November 8th, child of Gerhard and Anna Maria WALLRATH. Sponsor: Christina Elisabetha JAEGER."
the above being from MacWethy, Lou D.; The Book of Names; Clearfield Company, Genealogical Publishing Co.; Baltimore, Maryland, USA; 2007; p. 20.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Johann by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Johann:
- Michaella Pierce - 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Craig and Keir Skinner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 6, 2013 at 10:03GMT Robin Craig wrote:
On September 1, 2013 at 19:59GMT Kim Roman wrote:
B: 1670 Hesse Kassel, Germany D: 1719 New York His mother was Anna Maria Reffi B: 1674 Montgomery, Orange, New York, United States M: 12 Aug 1695 Kassel, Stadt Kassel, Hessen, Germany to Gerhardt D: 1730 Anna Maria's father was Urbain Reffe Reffay B: 1640 D: 4 Mar 1715 Johan Adolph Walrath is my 5th generation grandfather
Johann is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 23 degrees from Mark Hamill, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.