- Johann Walrath's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S-1849633365 Repository: #R-1849633367 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=31076681&pid=80
- Repository: R-1849633367 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Johann's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Craig and Keir Skinner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 6, 2013 at 10:03GMT Robin Craig wrote:
On September 1, 2013 at 19:59GMT Kim Roman wrote:
B: 1670 Hesse Kassel, Germany D: 1719 New York His mother was Anna Maria Reffi B: 1674 Montgomery, Orange, New York, United States M: 12 Aug 1695 Kassel, Stadt Kassel, Hessen, Germany to Gerhardt D: 1730 Anna Maria's father was Urbain Reffe Reffay B: 1640 D: 4 Mar 1715 Johan Adolph Walrath is my 5th generation grandfather