This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Ward-2187 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kennon and others.
- Source: S1730862093 Repository: #R1730539867 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15043181&pid=1759312028
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Ward-4789 created through the import of LNMaggard GEDCOM.ged on Apr 9, 2012 by Larry Maggard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
Seth Ward ... 
No more info is currently available for Seth Ward. Can you add to his biography?
- Mike Slaton, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Mike and others.
- ↑ Entered by Mike Slaton, Jan 22, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Seth's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Larry Maggard and Mike Slaton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 5, 2014 Kitty Smith wrote: