Seth Ward ... 
- Mike Slaton, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Mike and others.
- WikiTree profile Ward-4789 created through the import of LNMaggard GEDCOM.ged on Apr 9, 2012 by Larry Maggard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Larry and others.
- WikiTree profile Ward-2187 created through the import of Edwards Family Tree.ged on May 29, 2011 by Kennon Edwards. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kennon and others.
- Source: S1730862093 Repository: #R1730539867 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15043181&pid=1759312028
- Repository: R1730539867 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Entered by Mike Slaton, Jan 22, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Seth's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Larry Maggard and Mike Slaton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 6, 2014 at 15:57GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
On August 5, 2014 at 01:50GMT Kitty Smith wrote: