Born about [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 41 times.
John was born about 1849. He is the son of William Ward and Elizabeth Bogart. 
No more info is currently available for John Ward. Can you add to his biography?
- Michael Gabbard, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Michael and others.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Gabbard, Nov 26, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Ward directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Ward directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.