Ada de Warenne
- Ada de Warenne or Adeline de Varenne (c. 1120? - 1178), married Henry of Scotland, 3rd Earl of Huntingdon,. They had Malcolm IV of Scotland, William I of Scotland, and their youngest son, David of Scotland, 8th Earl of Huntingdon.
- Death: 1178 Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, England
- Burial: Kelso, Roxburghshire, Scotland
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- younger son of King David I of Scotland, Earl of Huntingdon and heiress Matilda or Maud, 2nd Countess of Huntingdon (great-niece of William I of England)
- Malcolm the Maiden
- William the Lion
- ancestor of all Kings of Scotland since 1292.
- Ada de Warenne was the Anglo-Norman wife of Henry of Scotland, Earl of Northumbria and Earl of Huntingdon.
- Encyclopedia Britannica, Treatise on, Page: United Kingdom-Ancestry of the British Royal House
- Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000, Page: XII/1:496 (g)
- Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Ed by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999, Page: 89-25
- Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Ed, 1999. pp. 155-1
- "Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. Volume III
- Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 106th Ed. Charles Mosley Editor-in-Chief, 1999. pp. 2944
- conflicting birth data and location: 1104 or 1120 Huntingdon or Surrey.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ada's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Drake, Tim Perry, Terry Wright, Fontaine Wiatt, Paul Lee, Allan Stuart, David Rentschler, Katherine Patterson, Lyman Carpenter, Robert Garcia, Terri Crowell, Elliott Burke, Darrell Parker, Bob Fields, Beverley Scott, Roger Wehr, Ted Williams, David Robinson, Adam McQuery, and Douglas Blaine Schneider. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 8, 2014 at 17:40GMT David Robinson wrote:
On June 17, 2014 at 02:36GMT Isara Argent wrote:
On May 23, 2013 at 23:51GMT Vic Watt wrote: