in Dunwich, Elgin, Ontario, Canada
Albert H. Carlile
in R.M. of Whitehead, Manitoba, Canada
in Nooksack, Whatcom, Washington
This page has been accessed 130 times.
Sarah was born Aug. 1 1861.at Elgin, Ontario, Canada Sarah Warner ... She passed away in Mar. 15 1924 in Nooksack, Washington while in a diabetic coma. edited 8 Mar. 2012 by Rose Alexander 
No more info is currently available for Sara Warner. Can you add to her biography?
- Michael Warner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Michael and others.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Warner, Mar 4, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with
carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
Known mtDNA test-takers in the same direct maternal line:
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Sarah. View by
Carberry, Manitoba, CA
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sarah Carlile directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sarah Carlile directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.