Sarah was born Aug. 1 1861.at Elgin, Ontario, Canada Sarah Warner ... She passed away in Mar. 15 1924 in Nooksack, Washington while in a diabetic coma. edited 8 Mar. 2012 by Rose Alexander 
No more info is currently available for Sara Warner. Can you add to her biography?
- Michael Warner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Michael and others.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Warner, Mar 4, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.