- Isaac Warner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Children of Isaack & Sarah recorded in Hadley:
- Sarah was born 2 May 1667
- Isaack was born 13 Jan 1669
- Mary was born 6 Jan 1671
- Andrew was born 24 Feb 1672
- 26 Mar 1692 will proved, Deerfield, Franklin Co MA
- DESCENDANTS OF ANDREW WARNER, p. 45-47.
- Hampshire Probate (Northampton, MS) 4:30, files 153:50.
- Springfield, Hampden, MS, vital records p. 1169 - 1170 (GS# 25409).
- Sheldon's History of Deerfield.
- Judd's History of Hadley, MS.
- Isaac WARNER called himself 26 years of age in a deposition signed in 1671. Inventory of his possessions was made 31 Mar 1691 following his death; this has subsequently been used as death date.
Another merged record had birth of about Feb 24 1644 in Hadle, MA
- Date: ABT 31 MAR 1691
- Place: Deerfield, Franklin Co MA
Another merged record had death of about 1732 in Mansfield City, CT
- Date: 26 Mar 1692
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2016)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Isaac by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Isaac:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, John Putnam, Loren Fay, Theodore Palmer, Homer Hopper, and Earl Spencer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 8 Aug 2016 at 19:47 GMT Whitney Rapp wrote:
Isaac is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 15 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.