William was born in 1831. William Watkins ... He passed away in 1881. 
Do you have information about Watkins? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Keven Watkins, Jan 22, 2013
Thanks to Keven Watkins for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Keven and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Subdivsion 55, Gilmer Co. GA August 5, 1870 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
Fannin Co. GA July 29, 1860 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.