William was born in 1831. William Watkins ... He passed away in 1881. 
Do you have information about Watkins? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Keven Watkins, Jan 22, 2013
Thanks to Keven Watkins for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Keven and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
Subdivsion 55, Gilmer Co. GA August 5, 1870 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
Fannin Co. GA July 29, 1860 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 4, 2015 at 01:43GMT Keven Watkins wrote:
This is who you have as the father of Luther. It will take some doing to disconnect him as parent, but if you put me on your trusted list, I will be happy to muddle through it.