- Anne (Webster) Marsh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
Christening: Date: 29 JUL 1621 at Cossington, Leicestershire, England
Note: May have settled in Northfield, MA after marriage to John Marsh.
Death: June 9, 1662, Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Webster, William Holcomb and Melville Reuben Webster. History and Genealogy of the Governor John Webster Family of Connecticut. Rochester, NY: E. R. Andrews Printing Company, 1915. Pages 1-19. (online at Archive ?)
- Marsh, Dwight Whitney. Marsh Genealogy. Giving several thousand descendants of John Marsh of Hartford, Ct, 1636-1895. AMHERST, Mass.: Press of Carpenter & Morehouse, 1895.
- Stearns, Ezra S. Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire (Lewis Publishing Company, 1908) Vol. 2, Page 957
The following have contributed to this profile: John Putnam, Kitty Smith, Allan Morton, Chris Holler, Ronald Heacock, Brian McCullough, Robert Kennedy, Gus Marsh,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Do we have a procedure for removing Profile Managers? Oct 21, 2013.
No known carriers of Anne's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, Brian McCullough, and Allan Morton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 18, 2013 at 15:29GMT Becky Syphers wrote:
On July 18, 2013 at 15:26GMT Becky Syphers wrote: