Christening: Date: 29 JUL 1621 at Cossington, Leicestershire, England
Note: May have settled in Northfield, MA after marriage to John Marsh.
Death: June 9, 1662, Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Source: Webster, William Holcomb and Melville Reuben Webster. History and Genealogy of the Governor John Webster Family of Connecticut. Rochester, NY: E. R. Andrews Printing Company, 1915. Pages 1-19. (online at Archive ?)
- Source Marsh, Dwight Whitney , Marsh Genealogy. Giving several thousand descendants of John Marsh of Hartford, Ct, 1636—1895. AMHERST, Mass.: Press of Carpenter & Morehouse, 1895.
The following have contributed to this profile: John Putnam, Kitty Smith, Allan Morton, Chris Holler, Ronald Heacock, Brian McCullough, Robert Kennedy, Gus Marsh,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Do we have a procedure for removing Profile Managers? Oct 21, 2013.
No known carriers of Anne's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, Brian McCullough, and Allan Morton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 18, 2013 at 15:29GMT Becky Syphers wrote:
On July 18, 2013 at 15:26GMT Becky Syphers wrote: