in Vermillion , Louisiana, USA
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 69 times.
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 7 Dec 1854
- Place: , Vermillion , Louisiana, USA
- Source: #S246
- Note: @BI1757@
- Reference: 41760
- User ID: B318DB7603EAB14E9A4F29FAB07B667D22B5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Dec 2008
- Time: 15:25
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:25 25 Dec 2008.
On June 14, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francois's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Francois Weekly directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Francois Weekly directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.