- Francois Weekly's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 7 Dec 1854
- Place: , Vermillion , Louisiana, USA
- Source: #S246
- Note: @BI1757@
- Reference: 41760
- User ID: B318DB7603EAB14E9A4F29FAB07B667D22B5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Dec 2008
- Time: 15:25
- Date: 25 Dec 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:25 25 Dec 2008.
On June 14, 2011 Beverly Rando wrote:
frank weekly had dark hair and blue eyes. he died of typhoid fever.. he drank bad water. he was my gggrandfather. my name is beverly rando moore
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Francois by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Francois:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Francois is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 36 degrees from Gene Kelly, 33 degrees from Bram Stoker and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.