[date unknown] in Leadhills, Lanark, Scotland
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 161 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 9867570C-ABA0-4F47-9075-C14A7F59131A
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1102
- Place: Leadhills, Lanark, Scotland
- Death: Y
- User ID: 5A43992A-ED39-4CDD-9E6C-AB59CCF41F3A
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1103
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I571
- User ID: 0DFDED3F-7D95-4F77-B1BB-979D428E0567
- UPD 06 JAN 2011 09:24:39 GMT+8
- WikiTree profile Weir-290 created through the import of General start project - Susie smith.ged on Jul 31, 2011 by Susie Bell. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Susie and others.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Archibald Weir or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Archibald's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Archibald Weir directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Archibald Weir directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.