- Elizabeth Welch's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of osiaswelch.ged on 27 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 29 JUL 1897
- Place: Henry County, Missouri
- Source: #S94
- User ID: 412B74F10F52284284A1C4EDA03A72AE6CC6
- Data Changed:
- Date: 27 JAN 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 JAN 2007.
- Note: Elizabeth was survived by 5 children - Mrs. Laura Jennings; Mrs. Adeline Wood; Mrs. Florence Levy of Maryville; Mrs. Baker of Beebe, Arkansas; and J .W. Vickers of Kansas City.
- Place: Bethlehem Cemetery, Henry County, Missouri
- Husband: Osias Welch
- Wife: Elizabeth Rowland
- Child: Jefferson Welch
- Child: George Washington Welch
- Child: Mahala Welch
- Child: James Welch
- Child: Malinda Welch
- Child: William Rowland Welch
- Child: Elizabeth Welch
- Child: Benjamin Welch
- Child: Isaac R. Welch
- Date: 4 AUG 1804
- Place: Woodford County, Kentucky
- Source: #S74
- Source S74
- Abbreviation: Woodford County, Kentucky Marriage Bonds
- Title: Woodford County, Kentucky Marriage Bonds
- Source S94
- Abbreviation: Annals of Henry County, Vol. 1 - 1885-1900
- Title: Annals of Henry County, Vol. 1 - 1885-1900
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.