- Daniel Wels's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Bad Merge.
Note: Born 1740 - please add birth info back after merge is corrected
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Wels-7 created through the import of Sherman Family Tree(1).ged on Jul 11, 2011 by Jerry Sherman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jerry and others.
- Source: S2329653885 Repository: #R2329641929 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=25823244&pid=505
- Repository: R2329641929 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Edwards-1729 created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Daniel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.