|King of the English
23 November 955 – 1 October 959
Edgar "the Peaceable"
Eadwig (d.01 Oct 959)
- All Fair or The Fair
- King of the English (955-01 Oct 959)
- b. c. 0940/0941 Wessex
- d. 01 Oct 959
- Burial: Winchester Cathedral
- Wikipedia: Eadwig
- William Farrer, Charles Travis Clay. Early Yorkshire Charters (Yorkshire Archaeological Society Pub. between 1914 and 1965) Vol. 1, Page 5
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- Ancestral File Number: FLGP-VH. Jun 9, 2011 by Amanda Walker. Ancestral File (R). LDS. (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 Jan 1998. Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA
- O'Bryan Family tree.ged on Sep 6, 2011 by Tim Tropeck.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- User ID: B2F9FE516B67D44CB1D52B250E422F5B9CEA. Tribal Pages 0004.ged on 25 March 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Eadwig's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 1, 2011 at 15:52GMT Krissi Love wrote: