in Salisbury, Weltshire, England
in Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
This page has been accessed 385 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 28 OCT 1586
- Date: 28 Oct, 1586
- Place: Wherewell, Hamps, England
- Date: 1634
- Place: Will Proven, 28 Apr 1634, Eastern Shores, Virginia
- Mission: capt john smith vs capt frances west (jamestown president-in-waiting)
- Place: Fort West
- Source: S26 Title: Ancestral File (R) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998) Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
Click on the Changes tab to see the details of edits.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Francis West directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Francis West directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Richard Draper and John George Hermanson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.