in Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
in hebron maine
This page has been accessed 130 times.
This person was created through the import of greenwald-millerGEDCOM.ged on 27 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 17 FEB 1728 OR 17 FEB 1729
- Place: Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (17 FEB 1728 OR 17 FEB 1729).
- User ID: 9DC3C822F88611D9B61000C04F27A7A1F614
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 7TVT-MC
John was born in 1729. John Weston ... 
Can you add any information on John Weston? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
No sources. The events of John's life were either witnessed by Charles Seamon or Charles plans to add sources here later.
- ↑ Entered by Charles Seamon, Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
Thank you to Charles Seamon for creating Weston-853 on 24 Jul 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Charles and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Weston directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Weston directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Kathryn Greenwald and Charles Seamon. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.