- Rachel (Wetherbee) Putman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Rachel was born in 1733. She was the daughter of Ephriam Wetherbee and Joanna Bellows. Rachel married  Thomas PUTNUM 05 Jan 1754 in Lunenburg, Worcester Co., Massachusetts. She passed away in 1812. 
Can you add any information on Rachel Wetherbee? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ "Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FHLQ-L3X : 4 December 2014), Thomas Putnam and Rachel Wetherbee, 05 Jan 1754; citing reference Roll 4813 P40 R7; FHL microfilm 861,119.
- ↑ Entered by Kevin Mullen, Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rachel by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rachel:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Douglas Henry and Kevin Mullen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Rachel is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.