Noah Hector WHEELER was born in Houston Mississippi on April 10, 1873 
Noah (Noe) /WHEELER/
Date: 10 APR 1873 Place: Houston, Chickasaw, Mississippi, USA
Death and Burial
According to Census data, Noah lived in the following locations:
1880 - Neals Stone Voting District, Chickasaw, Mississippi, United States 
1900 - Beat 4, McCondy District, Chicasaw, Mississippi, United States. 
1910 - Briar Branch Road, in Young County Texas - Justice Precinct 1, District 0270 
1920 - On Bowie-Salona Road, in Montague County, Texas - Justice Precinct 4, District 0096 
1930 - 200 S. Oak St, Weatherford, Parker County, Texas. 
Noah was married to Sarah Rebecca Jane Marks, daughter of Frances Hanna Thompson on 13 NOV 1892 in Chickasaw, Mississippi, USA.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 WW I Draft Registration Cards at Ancestry.com online database. Registration State: Texas; Registration County: Montague; Roll 1983492. Click Here for Record
- ↑ Texas Death Certificates 1902-1982 at Ancestry.com online database. Original Data Texas Dept of State Health Services, Texas Death Certificates; 1903-1982, archived in Orem, Utah. Click Here for Record.
- ↑ US Social Security Death Index 1935-2014
- ↑ US Find A Grave Index located in Ancestry.com online database, Click Here for Record
- ↑ 1880 Census data in Ancestry.com online database
- ↑ 1990 Census data in Ancestry.com online database
- ↑ 1910 Census data in Ancestry.com online database
- ↑ 1920 Census data in Ancestry.com online database
- ↑ 1930 Census data in Ancestry.com online database
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Noah by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Noah:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.