Marian W. Thomas was born about 26 May 1890 in Massachusetts. (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
In 1900 and in 1910 she lived in Middlesex, Massachusetts with her parents and siblings.(1,2)
In 1920, Marian W. Thomas was 29 years old and lived in Boothbay Harbor, Maine with her husband, Hayward, and 3 daughters.(3)
She had three sons and four daughters with Hayward Stanley Thomas between 1916 and 1931. Several of her children died as infants or (in the case of Mabel) as young children. (7)
In 1930, Marian W. Thomas was 39 years old and lived in Presque Isle, Maine with her husband, Hayward, son, and 2 daughters.(4)
On April 1, 1940, Marian W. Thomas was 49 years old and lived in Guilford, Maine with her husband, Hayward, son, and daughter. (5)
She died in 1982 at age 92 in Portsmouth, Rockingham, New Hampshire. She is buried at the Evergreen Cemetery in Milo, Piscataquis, Maine. (6,7)
1.1900 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Birth, Name, Residence
2.1910 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
3.1920 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Residence, Birth
4.1930 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
5.1940 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
6.U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Death
7. Maine Find-a-Grave Memorial for Marian Thomas, accessed 19 Apr 2014 at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=123015322. Evidence for birth, death, name.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Marian's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.