- A biography of Peregrine White was published by Carl Boyer 3rd in "Ancestral Lines, Third Edition," published by the author in Santa Clarita, California in 1998. A well reasoned article by the late George A. Moriarty presents evidence to prove Sylvanus was father of William White. An Obadiah White was baptized in Marshfield 26 July 1697, who may possibly have been another child of Sylvanus. No further record of him has been found in Plymouth or Marshfield.
- Date: BEF 29 JUN 1688
- Place: Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- Source: #S644 Page: page 16
- Text: Administration on the estate of Sylvanus was granted to his father Peregrine White, Esq. on 30 June 1688; Deborah White swore to the inventory of her husband on that same day. No further record of Deborah has been found in Plymouth County records.
- Source: #S1
- Husband: Sylvanus White
- Wife: UNKNOWN Deborah
- Child: William White
- Date: BEF 1683
- Place: Massachusetts, United States
- Source: #S644 Page: page 16
- Source S644 Title: Robert S. Wakefield (editor), Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Volume 13: Family of William White (Boston, Mass.: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1997) Repository: #R36
- Source: S-2098216992 Repository: #R-214 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases.
- Shirley Amacher Robinson (Researcher) 1002 South Brown Street, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan 48858.
- Source: #S1 Title: Ancestry Family Trees #R-214 Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Source S42 Title: World Family Tree, Volume 1, pre-1600 to present Repository: #R1
- Repository R1 Name: Fitzpatrick Home Library
- Repository: <span id='R-214</span> Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Repository R36 Name: Carlsbad Georgina Cole Library ((1250 Carlsbad Village Dr., Carlsbad, Calif.)
- Molly Rice, Crystal Hatch, Tracy Miller, Sue Fitpatrick, Bill White, Randy Seaver and others who may have been omitted.
Click on the CHANGES tab to see the details of edits and contributions.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sylvanus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.