Born [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 60 times.
This person was created through the import of Stephens Family History 03302011.GED on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: B6767632-96D0-4C73-9CF9-FB0E60B050DC
- Record ID Number: MH:IF66942
- Date: 20 OCT 1825
- User ID: 24D7C4F2-CF81-43AC-990C-51873C98822F
- Record ID Number: MH:IF66973
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1492
- User ID: 20BEF58E-6B16-47CA-9FD7-0B90E640CC46
- UPD 22 MAR 2009 19:53:22 GMT-5
- Source: #S98
- Page: John Jacob White
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1007575
- Date: 22 MAR 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S98
- Record ID Number: MH:S98
- User ID: 2DC3C892-B5D8-45E6-A7BC-49A09A80B2A3
- Author: Trish Randolph
- Title: Randolph Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Randolph Web Site
- Family tree: 6720094-1
- Media: 428593-1
- Type: Smart Matching
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of John Jacob White or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Jacob's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Jacob White directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Jacob White directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.