- John Jacob White's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Stephens Family History 03302011.GED on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: B6767632-96D0-4C73-9CF9-FB0E60B050DC
- Record ID Number: MH:IF66942
- Date: 20 OCT 1825
- User ID: 24D7C4F2-CF81-43AC-990C-51873C98822F
- Record ID Number: MH:IF66973
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1492
- User ID: 20BEF58E-6B16-47CA-9FD7-0B90E640CC46
- UPD 22 MAR 2009 19:53:22 GMT-5
- Source: #S98
- Page: John Jacob White
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1007575
- Date: 22 MAR 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S98
- Record ID Number: MH:S98
- User ID: 2DC3C892-B5D8-45E6-A7BC-49A09A80B2A3
- Author: Trish Randolph
- Title: Randolph Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Randolph Web Site
- Family tree: 6720094-1
- Media: 428593-1
- Type: Smart Matching
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Jacob's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.