in Rochester, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 162 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 10 DEC 2005
Prior to import, this record was last changed 10 DEC 2005.
- Note: #NI04199
- WikiTree profile White-5101 created through the import of oldweymouth families072011.GED on Jul 5, 2011 by Alyson X. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Alyson and others.
- Note NI04199Town of Rochester, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Established 1686.
- Vital Record To Year 1850, Volume 1, Page 304.
- WHITE - birth,
- William (Whit), child of Samule Sr. & wife, 6 June 1690.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William White directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William White directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.