- Abel White's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1850
- Place: Lockport, Niagara, New York, USA
- Date: 1820
- Place: Royalton, Niagara, New York, USA
- Husband: Abel White
- Wife: Lucinda Fuller
- Child: Ahira G. White
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 05 NOV 1801
- Place: Cong. Church, Pawlet, Rutland, Vermont
- WikiTree profile White-9914 created through the import of perry and plumb tree.ged on Aug 18, 2012 by Merry Kennedy. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Merry and others.
- Source: S331 Title: Vital Records
- Source: S367 Title: IGI @ Family Search.com
- ↑ Source: #S367
- ↑ Source: #S331 Page: Vermont LDS batch #745073, source call # 0027727, film Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Source: #S367
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.