- Eva Luella (Whittaker) Watson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Luella, born in 1893, was the daughter of George Whittaker and Matilda Workman. She married Ernest Watson in 1917.
- ↑ "Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKM5-7C8K : accessed 26 December 2015), Ernest Ford Watson and Eva Luella Whittaker, 17 Oct 1917; citing registration , Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada, Archives of Ontario, Toronto; FHL microfilm 2,130,571.
- WikiTree profile Whittaker-662 created through the import of sarah roblin2.ged on Oct 26, 2012 by Katharine E. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Katharine and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eva Luella's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Eva Luella is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 42 degrees from Anne Frank, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.