- Profile (public view)
- Family Tree
- Profile (private view)
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Ted's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Ted (3)
- images (448)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Y-chromosome DNA test connections
- mitochondrial DNA test connections
- autosomal DNA test connections
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Ted. (Best for comments to Ted that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages to or about Ted that can be public. Limit 10 per day.)
On July 17, 2014 Philip McQuillan wrote:
that was a great story about your grandfather and the old Brick Store and how you were made to suffer a little bit for your own good. I love how Gramps said, "You won't do it again, right?" "Okay, then that's that."
Just what you probably needed to hear…
Thanks for your contributions to this website!
On February 22, 2010 Quiller Baker wrote:
On November 1, 2009 Ruth Legge wrote:
Here is some info. of WHITTEN-Legge connection. Legge, Effie Laurentine, d/o Benjamin Legge, married at Scotts Bay, 29 Aug 1918, to Edward D. Whitten. [11 Sept 1918 write-up. Source
Edward Whitten middle name was Dillingham, he was born in Brookline, MA and his parents were Edward and Mary. Source: Bev. Martin Huntley email dated June 29, 2007.
Born: 29 August 1885 in the US. Lived in Fitchburg, Worchester County, MA with wife, Effie Legge Whitten, and was a freight conductor on the Boston & Maine Railroad. Was of medium height, with slight build. Loss the use of left thumb. Source: U.S. Draft Registration Card.
On September 19, 2009 Marsha Auger wrote:
On April 6, 2009 Ruth Bennet wrote:
On March 14, 2009 Joyce McClellan wrote:
On March 14, 2009 John Nickerson wrote:
On September 10, 2008 Cat Nickelsen wrote: