This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Willie Ernest /Whittle/
- Date: 1975
- Place: Glenwood Cemetery, Fort Payne, Alabama.
- Place: Buried Glenview Cemetery, Fotr Payne, Alabama.
- Source: S-415323995 Title: Photographed the Gravestone of Willie Earnest at Glenwood Cemetery, Fort Payne, Alabama
- Source: S-415323997 Title: Photo taken while we were visiting Glenwood cemetery Note: Source Medium: Book
Thank you to Betty Tindle for creating WikiTree profile Whittle-231 through the import of Tindle tree for WikiTree.ged on Aug 17, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Betty and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Willie Ernest's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Betty Tindle, Leesa Alexander, and LuDeanne Tindle. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.