- Willie Ernest Whittle's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Willie Ernest /Whittle/
- Date: 1975
- Place: Glenwood Cemetery, Fort Payne, Alabama.
- Place: Buried Glenview Cemetery, Fotr Payne, Alabama.
- Source: S-415323995 Title: Photographed the Gravestone of Willie Earnest at Glenwood Cemetery, Fort Payne, Alabama
- Source: S-415323997 Title: Photo taken while we were visiting Glenwood cemetery Note: Source Medium: Book
Thank you to Betty Tindle for creating WikiTree profile Whittle-231 through the import of Tindle tree for WikiTree.ged on Aug 17, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Betty and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Willie Ernest's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Betty Tindle, Leesa Alexander, and LuDeanne Tindle. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.