- Joseph Wilcoxson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 2DABCBF5-F782-4EDE-BD31-9DB862928821
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1073
- Date: AUG 1701
- Place: Simsbury Center, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- User ID: 9F66D7FE-AF40-4C9C-9EB8-1ACC3EF50809
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1074
- Date: 1760
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I475
- User ID: 60059684-29FC-4045-BBDB-573819EE319D
- UPD 12 APR 2012 20:24:54 GMT-8
- WikiTree profile Wilcoxson-153 created through the import of Westoversallover.GED on Apr 18, 2012 by Angela Westover. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Angela and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 24 Aug 1701
- Simsbury, Hartford, Ct
Ancestral File Number
- File Number: 9N2J-WQ
- ID: 214434B13FFF984FB1E49D15AED481CE8760
- 21 Aug 2002
- 21 Aug 2002
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20:16:51 21 Aug 2002.
- Source: S26 Repository: #REPO3 Title: Ancestral File (R) Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Publication: Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
- Repository: REPO3 Name: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
Thank you to Dave Paquette for creating WikiTree profile Wilcoxsin-2 through the import of Westover.ged on Apr 12, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Angela Westover and Dave Paquette. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.